Redefining THE BUSINESS OF JEWELRY
From a garage in the 1970’s to a 6,500 square foot state of the art facility today, Studio 2015 Jewelry continues to be the most innovative retail jewelry store and design studio in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. At Studio 2015 Jewelry, an extension of Dougherty Enterprises, Inc., you will find:
- A second generation family owned business, operated by brothers Bret and Ches Dougherty who live in the community.
- A retail jewelry store with a large inventory of diamonds, karat gold, platinum and silver jewelry, in addition to pearls, designer collections, and watches.
- A high tech jewelry repair shop with master goldsmiths.
- A custom jewelry design department experienced in CAD design and model making for all custom jewelry creations.
- An independent, 9,000 square foot jewelry manufacturing facility with 11 bench jewelers creating over 2000 custom pieces weekly for wholesale trade.
- An evolving artistic studio on the cutting edge of trends, techniques, and technology.
As a former school teacher in the 1970’s, founder Tom Dougherty, along with his wife began designing and making jewelry for family and friends. Leaving the teaching arena in 1985, Tom focused his energy on the jewelry industry and opened his first store, an 1,00 square foot showroom on the historic square in Woodstock, Illinois. With increasing popularity, Studio 2015 Jewelry moved to their present location in 2007, a 6,500 square foot showroom at 11701 Catalpa Lane in Woodstock, Illinois.
Owners Tom and April Dougherty, their sons Ches and Bret, along with a staff of 48 full and part-time employees, make the dreams of owning fine jewelry a reality for an ever-increasing list of satisfied clients.